#SIBE #SteinbeisHochschule #Master #job-integratedMaster #MBA #InternationalManagement #ProjectManagement BusinessDevelopment #management4health #m4h
You just finished your bachelor’s degree and now want to get started rightaway with your Master's program? Do you enjoy putting study content intopractice immediately and thus creating added value for a company? Then you'vecome to the right place - SAPHIR will be happy to help you find the perfectpartner company for your job-integrated Master's degree at SIBE!
Our partner company is looking for you as:
Job-integrated Master: Junior Project Manager (m/f/d), management4health
in 60318 Frankfurt am Main
- Strategic business development from early positioning to bid submission.
- Analysis of forecast, prequalification and tender documents.
- Management of the acquisition process.
- Co-ordination of the bid team.
- Preparation of bid components.
- Expert management.
- Quality assurance of all bidding documents in compliance with client criteria.
- Communication with clients, national and international partner companies and experts.
- Project planning, budgeting, management, and controlling.
- Client, and partner coordination.
- Identify, manage, contract and monitor short- and long-term experts.
- Approval of invoices of experts and partners.
- Preparation of outgoing invoices to the client.
- Timely submission and acceptance of good quality deliverables and report.
- Relevant academic degree/professional background and 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- First working experience in managing bilateral or multilateral cooperation projects would be an asset.
- Fluent business English. German, French and good knowledge of another foreign language represents additional assets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently, well organised, swift, and accurate even when under pressure.
- Very committed and motivated team player.
- Open minded and proactive.
- The post is based in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.
Do you enjoy putting seminar content directly into practice and therebyactively shaping the future of companies? With your master’s degree at theSchool of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE), you can do both:During your two-year job-integrated master's degree, you will be assigned tocompanies or organizations and implement one or more beneficial projects forthem. In addition to your regular day-to-day work, which you manage, you havethe opportunity to shape corporate and personal development through theseprojects.
In combination with this job offer, you can study the SIBE Management Master
- M.Sc. in International Management, the German-US Dual Degree - M.Sc./MBA orthe SIBE Digitalization Master - M.Sc. in Digital Leadership. All programsoffer you various additional MBA options. You also have the chance forintensive exchange and networking as well as the opportunity to design theseminar mode. More information about the SIBE programs and on financing can befound here: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/en/school/programs
You can find all other open Master positions at SIBE as well as permanentpositions here: Jetzt bewerben!
management4health (m4h) is a network of health professionals founded in 2013,meanwhile a rapidly growing consultancy firm in the international healthdevelopment sector. Our areas of competency include Health SystemsDevelopment, Health Services, Health Facilities and Digital Health Information& Research. Our key clients include the German Development Cooperation (KfWand GIZ), the EU, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, nationalMinistries, foundations as well as private clients. The projects we implementfor our clients span across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- A responsible and exciting job in a committed, international working environment.
- A dynamic, multicultural and multilingual team that enjoys working together, supports each other and has a cooperative attitude.
- The possibility of business trips to our project locations.
- A modern, well-equipped workplace in in the beautiful Nordend district of Frankfurt, surrounded by small shops and restaurants, and a small supermarket is just around the corner.
- An innovative and agile working environment with room for new ideas.
Ansprechpartner Melissa Manning
E-Mail Jetzt bewerben!
Telefon Jetzt bewerben!